1. Can I change my account details
Users may edit their account information after logging in to their account by clicking on My Account >My Personal Information.
2. Can I see the history of my purchases?
To view the purchases history you may enter to your account and then go to Order history and details, you may see the full details of orders history.
3. Can I make an order without registering as a new user?
You can make orders anonymously and at the end of the procedure enter receiving details without leaving your information on PAPCO’s database.
Registered users will be having extra points and facilities which anonymous users won’t be having.
4. Can I place my order during the night?
You can place you order any time in the week (24/7), PAPCO’s operators may contact you as soon as possible.
5. Can I place the order and leave an address other than mine?
Yes at the finalizing stage you may enter receiver information other than yours which already is registered on the website.
6. Can I order the goods which are not available?
There is an option as “Notify me when available” in product details page and register your request to get notify when the product is available.
7. How may I pay for the order?
You may pay it online before receiving the package or pay after to the delivery man.
8. Is it possible to have an unsuccessful online payment and still have the amount deducted from my account?
It is possible to lose connection during the payment at the bank gate and still have the amount deducted from your account, but no worries the bank will take care of it up to 72 hours after and refund it to your account.